Friday, November 21, 2014



Thanksgiving Day
In the United States, the modern Thanksgiving holiday tradition is commonly, but not universally, traced to a poorly documented 1621 celebration at Plymouth in present- day Massachusetts. The 1621 Plymouth feast and thanksgiving was prompted by a good harvest. 

Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Thanksgiving has its historical roots in religious and cultural traditions, and has long been celebrated in a secular manner as well.
                   
Reflection: I am thankful for my family
I am thankful for the food
I am thankful for having a mother
I am thankful for having a bed
I am thankful for having a father
I am thankful for having clothes to wear
I am thankful for the education i am receiving
I am thankful for the grandma i have
I am thankful for having a safety environment
I am thankful for my friends
I am thankful for the gifts
I am thankful for cookies
I am thankful for knowing many good bands

No comments:

Post a Comment