Thursday, April 30, 2015

Life Planning Progress Report


So far I have accomplished 41 goals out of 84. I feel proud of my self because some of those goals were a bit hard to accomplish but i still tried and tried and I made it. I know that some other goals will take probably a whole lifetime to accomplish but i hope to live to accomplish them and i will wait and i will do all it takes to make them happen.

Some of the biggest goals I have accomplished is passing my algebra class, it was a bit hard and difficult to me since I'm kinda of a slow learner but even then i tried to make it, i stayed for tutoring sometimes, asked my partners for help and everything went well. I know that accomplishing these goals are essential to me because many of these goals are things I have always wished and wait to accomplish. Finally, I conclude that by the years that are to come i will add even more goals and try my very best to accomplish them, because having purposes in life is what keeps you moving.



No comments:

Post a Comment