Tuesday, May 12, 2015

LAUSD Students



LAUSD Students


1. LAUSD offers counseling and guidance, alternative school centers, mental health consultation, summer programs, etc. These programs are essential to us students in order to have a better school and a better education. This way we are ready to succeed in life.

2. These services will benefit me by helping me do better and bigger achievements. Creating a better space and programs for us students to develop. Many of these programs are created for our own development at school and education.


3.Of all these services available i think i would like going to counseling and guidance. I believe this would be a great program for me because i enjoy talking ans just letting all my problems out. I like to listen and be listened.



No comments:

Post a Comment