Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Final Part 1


1. Some things I enjoyed about this class were

2. Some things I did not like about this class were

3. Some recommendations for improving this class are

4. I think i really did my best in this class.

5. I am reading my Life Planning 100+ Goals at least 2 minutes a day.

6. I am really committed to be a CTR person because I believe that choosing the right is going to take you places. People will always like you and be nice to you if your nice to them too

7. What I will always remember about this class are the conversations and daily chats with my nice partners. Mr. Haymore is the best teacher I remember having and he is a very good one. I will always remember this class for being so calm and quiet and I like silence and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment