Thursday, December 18, 2014

Final: Part 1

Interdisciplinary Unit Experience


My Showcase adventure was really important to me. My group was conformed by Deryck Payan and Karen Lopez Vidal. We all did research and began to practice our lines. Me and my group thought that we would do awful at speaking but truth is that we did an awesome job.We present our names, greet the audience and we discussed out topic which was leukemia.

We talked to the panel, discussed their questions and answered them completely with our knowledge. A woman that i think worked as a doctor in a hospital said we did an awesome job. That out of all the presentations she saw we were one of the best, because she liked how we presented the topic, how we talked about the graphs, and how we looked confident about out topic. This experience was beneficial to me and my group, the maximum score was a 4 and we earned a 3 which is pretty good. My group and i felt proud of ourselves because we didn't expect it to go that well and i am very happy that I'm over this already.


No comments:

Post a Comment