Thursday, December 18, 2014


FINAL:PART 2

A. What i really liked about this class was the typing tutor time. I really liked typing in those games and also having free time once in a while.
 
B. A suggestion i have for this class to improve is give more free time and have quicker talks about lessons because they district sometimes but still good lessons.

C. I really did my best to improve in this class because i rarely talked and i pay attention to the lessons.

D. I am reading my 100 Goals Daily for at least two minutes because this helps me remember what i have in mind and what i want to accomplish and so far i have accomplished at least more than 25 goals.

E. I am committed to being a CTR person because it is what is right and it is what we are shown to do and it is what we must to daily.

F. What i will promise to do to take responsibility for my Body-Mind-and Spirit is take care of myself and be more cautious with my words and decisions.



No comments:

Post a Comment